February 20 & 21, 2015
Purchase your Saturday Afternoon tickets TODAY! Tickets for the Saturday Afternoon Session are still available, so don't miss out on this year's event. Please note the Friday Evening and Saturday Evening Session is SOLD OUT!
Winefest Calgary is back to spoil your senses. This all-inclusive event allows the opportunity to ‘try before you buy’ within a casually refined atmosphere - every sip and sample is included in the ticket price. At Winefest, wine experts are available to share their knowledge as guests taste their way from booth to booth, providing tasting notes while educating the palate and senses. Stop by the on-site Sobeys Liquor store to purchase your favourite finds to enjoy at home. Also included in ticket prices is a delicious selection of hors d'oeuvres, a Tasting Notebook and complimentary Riedel wine glass. Tickets sell-out quickly, get yours today!
|This mouth watering App will help you make the most of your Winefest experience - before, during and after the event.
Stay tuned for exciting details and updates on the Winefest Mobile App!
Winefest Calgary Menu
Winefest is a playground for the palate, where attendees have the chance to sample a delicious array of wines from all over the world.
To complement the delicious sips, Calgary Stampede serves a selection of palate pleasing hors d'oeuvres. In cocktail reception style, servers will make their way through the hall to ensure everyone gets a few delicious appetizers. Guests are also able to sample from two action stations located inside the hall along with a variety of tantalizing bites available from local businesses!
Check out what the exciting 2015 line-up!
Date & Location
|Location:||Stampede Park BMO Centre, Hall E|
|Date:||Friday, February 20, 2015, 7pm to 10pm|
|Saturday, February 21, 2015, 2pm to 5pm|
|Saturday, February 21, 2015, 7pm to 10pm|
2015 Ticket Prices
Early Bird Tickets are available until January 9, 2015. Please note GST will be added to prices shown below.
|Early Bird Ticket||Friday Evening Session - $80.00|
Saturday Afternoon Session - $75.00
Saturday Evening Session - $80.00
|Regular Ticket||Friday Evening Session - $85.00 SOLD OUT!|
Saturday Afternoon Session - $80.00
Saturday Evening Session - $85.00 SOLD OUT!
Winefest is an all-inclusive event. Tickets include wine sampling and a variety of delicious hors d'oeuvres. Upon arrival, guests also receive a complimentary Riedel wine glass and a Tasting Notebook! Please note that tickets are valid for one session only.
Please note that Winefest is an adult-only event. All attendees must be legal drinking age. Minors (including infants) are not permitted to attend Winefest.
Corporate and Group Tickets
Special ticket prices are available for Corporate and Group orders of 10 or more tickets. If you are interested in more information or would like to purchase Corporate tickets, please contact Nicole Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org.
New this year, all attendees are encouraged to bring a non-perishable food item or monetary donation to this year's Event for the Calgary or Edmonton Food Banks.
Donations can be made at the Event entrance upon arrival. Each Food Bank donor will receive a ballot to be entered to win a fantastic prize package that includes a Sobeys gift card and two Saturday Afternoon tickets to Winefest 2016!
If you forget to bring a non-perishable food item, the Food Banks also accept cash donations.
People's Choice Awards
Each year, attendees vote for their favourite wines at Winefest. Check out the 2014 People's Choice Award winners!
Early Bird Prize
- Purchase your tickets prior to the Early Bird Deadline and be entered to win four tickets and $75 in sampling coupons to the 2015 Calgary Rocky Mountain Wine & Food Festival Saturday Afternoon Session
2015 Door Prizes
- Sobey's Liquor wine basket!
- $150 restaurant gift certificate and two tickets to the Winefest 2016 Saturday Afternoon session, courtesy of Liquor Connect!
- Two Tickets to Winefest Calgary 2016 for the Saturday Afternoon Session
- Four Tickets and $75 in sampling coupons to the 2015 Calgary Rocky Mountain Wine & Food Festival Friday Evening Session
- Sunshine Village Ski & Snowboard Resort Lift Passes
Wondering where to find all your favourite wines from Winefest? LiquorConnect.com has you covered! They make finding your preferred beverages a breeze. Go to LiquorConnect.com to find out where your favourite wines are sold in Alberta!
- We recommend that you arrive to Winefest 15-30 minutes prior to the tasting session to ensure you allow enough time for your ticket to be scanned and to pick up your complimentary Riedel wine glass and Tasting Notebook.
- There is no dress code for Winefest, however we anticipate that most guests will dress as they would when going out for dinner or an evening out with friends.
- Please note that Winefest is an adult-only event. All attendees must be legal drinking age. Minors (including infants) are not permitted to attend Winefest.
If you would like to receive email updates from Dunollie Castle Productions (Dunollie), the producers Winefest and the Rocky Mountain Wine & Food Festival, please click here. By doing so you are expressly consenting Dunollie to contact you in regards to future wine and food events and related offers. You may withdraw your consent by utilizing the unsubscribe feature, or by notifying Dunollie in writing of your withdrawal at Box 113, 1500 14 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T3C 1C9, or phoning 403-228-0777 (Toll Free: 1-866-228-3555).